• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mint condition 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aswan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
IMG_2383.JPG IMG_2385.JPG IMG_2366.JPG IMG_2382.JPG IMG_2384.JPG I have a mint condition 390xp for sale. Saw had a crack below the bar stud when I bought it. I replaced the cases, bearings & seals. I put a new clutch cover, cylinder cover, recoil, fuel tank and muffler on it. New air filter, fuel filter and lines. Saw is all OEM. Piston and cylinder were nice so I cleaned them up and installed a new Caber ring. Only about 3 minutes on it since completion. Made 142 psi, the ring isn't seated yet and it has a OEM base gasket on it. I will include a brand new 28" Sugi Hara bar and 3 new loops of Stihl RS chain with it. I have about $220 into the bar and chains. $900 plus shipping to the lower 48. I can take more pics if needed.

wow you hava a lot of nice saws id love to own this one or the 372xp :) does this have a m/mod or am I seeing things?
Thank you very much. No muffler mod, its bone stock. There was a smudge of oil on the muffler that I didn't wipe off before I took the pic, if that's what you are seeing

I am always seeing things, it was just in a different thread ;).
That being said if the 660 was sold, who knows what would happen here :surprised3:.
ill , bet you'll like that 390 more than the 660 ... let me know ......:)
But I did buy another saw :D
ya , bought a few myself have to many 346xp's now :nofunny:

I didn't even sell the 660 yet lol.
But I did buy another saw :D.

[emoji848][emoji102] Do tell [emoji847]

Me too..
c02e81297a878510938d6e00b1b047a1.jpg

A little 028

Latest posts

Back