• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MINT Full Wrap 372XP, 24" Husqvarna B&C, BEAUTIFUL *PRICE DROP*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, either way your assumption was correct...

On the phone? Distracted? Oh, you mean a smart phone. I have a stupid phone, and use the old laptop for the innernet. Of course I have the sig files turned off here for clarity, and less advertising from the t-shirt seller/saw builders.

Is this saw still available? Message me if it is, I live over in Hillsboro and am interested....

That's a great deal. If I didn't already have one....the Xtorqs seem to me to have a nice wide torque band for being stock. And they port up real nice. For this price + porting what a great runner someone would have!

Porsche965, whats better then (1) 372XP?

TWO :baaa::clap:

No THREE! LOL I have a 365XT ported and a 372 (ported by EHP). I'm sure am tempted. Very nice buy for someone. Won't last. A lot of saw for the $. Heck Stihl 362 are $750 for 60cc!

Might have to jump on this. I live in Cheyenne WY what do you think shipping would be?

I would say $40 just to be safe. The PH isn't the problem its the 24" bar that makes UPS there money... If its over $40 ill cover the extra expense, how bout that?

Got one for you have any need for a 192t I have a nearly new one I will swap you that and I pay shipping to you a plus I give you $325. I can send you pics if you are interested.

Got one for you have any need for a 192t I have a nearly new one I will swap you that and I pay shipping to you a plus I give you $325. I can send you pics if you are interested.

I am set an the little saws but thank you for the offer. :)

Latest posts

Back