• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold **MINT Husqvarna 55 Closed Port**

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
IMG_20140420_162741087_HDR.jpg Super nice/ Mint Husqvarna 55 Closed Port. I couldn't imagine finding a cleaner one, it isn't far from new condition. I am not real enthused about selling it, but putting the money toward another hobby. This saw does not appear to have seen much use, and does not appear to have been worked on, repaired, anything. I have verified that the cylinder is a CP, I believe this one is original down to the bar nuts. I just replaced the sprocket today. Original spark screen and limiters still intact. This would make a fine shelf queen for a low number saw.

Looking to get $295 out of this one plus shipping. PHO, payment as USPS m/o, Paypal+3%, or Paypal as gift.. I will let you choose. Saw is a very good runner! Please send me a PM, I will see those before I will a reply. Pictures uploading..

Any of you Ohio guys want to check it out in person, or pick up in person I will take care of you on it. Would like to see this one go to a good home

Latest posts

Back