• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell mint near NOS 603 solo PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
i have been wanting a new 395xp so bad i can taste it so i am going to sell this and put this money towards setting up one,,,, it was bought last year by a friend of mine,,it was NOS when he got it,, i bought it from him and run 1 tank through it so its had a total of 7 tanks run through it,,, i removed the base gasket and did a MM,,, there is only 1 little chip of the paint on the front of the saw other then that there is not a scratch on it,,,, i never did a comp test on it since it hurts to dang bad to pull it without the decomp but all i can say is you better be pretty stout to pull it,,,, it also comes with the original paper work and owners manuel along with a pair of stihl mount bar studs,,,, i am asking 1300.00 + actual shipping costs,,, i may be out of line on what i am asking,,,, this is PHO,,, i will try to add a vid or 2 of it,,, there where several guys at wigs GTG that ran it and really liked it,,,, paypal as gift,,, cash or MO,,,,

IMG_0544.jpgIMG_0545.jpgIMG_0546.jpgIMG_0547.jpgIMG_0548.jpg

Back