• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Minty McCulloch PM 700

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
I bought this saw a couple of years ago as a CAD purchase. It ran when I got it, and I used it some for firewood. I got it out to sell it, and now it doesn't have spark. I don't have time (other saws and deer season) to sort it out, and I desperately need the room (got another large CAD purchase coming). The condition speaks for itself. Other than the spark, the only thing problem is a couple of screws are missing from the starter (it still works fine). It comes with a 20" McC branded bar and chain (I have both bar plates). It will make a nice saw for someone's collection, or put it to work and make it earn its keep.

Price is $150 + shipping (not interested in trades)

Attachments

• FW.jpg
    FW.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I have pics of the clutch, CB, and top, but something funky is going on with the attachment page and I can add.

Suffice it to say, those pics are as good as the first ones. I can email them if someone want's to see them

Latest posts

Back