• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minty Stihl 046

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wigglesworth

Booned
Reaction score
Gonna let my minty 046 find a new home. Has the cream of the crop 046 cylinder with the D-shape chamber and large upper transfers. 3/4 wrap, big dawgs, old school 046 muffler with the large outlet and no baffle and a modified dual port cover and a new HD2 air filter. Saw blows 175psi on my gauge.
Asking $750 to the lower 48.
null_zpsa717d2ec.jpg

null_zpsefd05421.jpg

null_zps7f195cff.jpg

null_zpse0fc0e13.jpg

null_zps50cb39d3.jpg

I wish I didn't already have too many nice saws. Good price on a beautiful saw, don't budge much, I would low ball you for about 625, but please don't accept that its way too nice for me. That nice of a model, that old, but that nice is worth every penny.

I wish I didn't already have too many nice saws. Good price on a beautiful saw, don't budge much, I would low ball you for about 625, but please don't accept that its way too nice for me. That nice of a model, that old, but that nice is worth every penny.

Ha Ha that's some funny stuff bro- "just throwing it out there....... but I dont want you to take me up on it". I've seen it all now- gotta love CAD. Im disciplined in every other area of my life but chainsaws.... I loose my mind sometimes.

I'd loose the 261 and 2253 and jump on this. Rumour has it you got a wicked 346 enroute. :rock:Only need 1 50cc saw- especially when it is the best 50cc saw made. Must have multiple 70cc saws for backups though.

I have no values in chainsaws anymore, a year ago I wanted a three saw plan and had a real nice stock line up 261, 562, and 460. Now I couldn't tell you what I have or don't have.

This 046 is the last saw my granddad owned, we still have it though so I guess I don't need this one.

This one would make two 046's I couldn't run, one has sentimental value too much to run, and this one is way to minty to run.

Sure would like in on this Jer but I havent even picked the 044 up from Randy's yet and I've committed now to buying another Friend's saw listed so he can go buy the saw he really wants new. It sure is a beauty though.

Hey, That's my line.

I stoleded itz..

Sure would like in on this Jer but I havent even picked the 044 up from Randy's yet and I've committed now to buying another Friend's saw listed so he can go buy the saw he really wants new. It sure is a beauty though.

It would sure look purdy beside that 044 ya know. ;-)

Good on ya for helpin your friend out. :)

I stoleded itz..

It would sure look purdy beside that 044 ya know. ;-)

Good on ya for helpin your friend out. :)

Don't I already know it. But I don't want to get crazy with the Stihls all at once. Im working my way back into them so as to not alarm the others. Stihl in Sept, Mastermind Husq in Nov, 540xp in Dec/ Jan hopefully.

Latest posts

Back