• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Misc NOS bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got some new old stock bars to move that are not needed.

Got 2 12" A041 3/8's lp bars for the small Poulan, Echo, Husky, Jonsereds etc. $5 for the Oregon, $10 for the GB. I would really like to sell these together, $5 aint hardly worth the trouble of shipping

1 GB HN 20-50PA bar. 3/8's slot, fits Homelite, Poulan, Echo etc. If you need 5/16" to 3/8's bar stud spacers, I can send a set with the bar. $40

1 Windsor Speed tip 20 UXL 50 STA. Fits same as the GB bar above and comes with the S clip for 5/16" studs. Some very lite surface rust on the tip. Nice bar for $40

1 21" NOS Sabre HN BP-5021. .050 gauge with 5/16" slot. Fits Poulan saws with 5/16" studs as well as early Homelite XL12's and such with 5/16" studs, and Echos too. Nice made in Sweden steel bar. $30

All prices are plus shipping. Will combine shipping and will consider offers on multiple bars. Please, no tire kickers. Don't send a PM and tell me your intersted and such, just say if you want it, I'll get you a shipping quote, you pay then I ship. 100_0043 (Custom).JPG 100_0044 (Custom).JPG 100_0045 (Custom).JPG 100_0046 (Custom).JPG

Bars cost a lot now days. These are good quality bars and I think are priced fair. If you disagree, I'll listen to offers. Might not take em but I'll listen. Would probably listen better if it was for multiples.

Oh and I found another Sabre like the one listed today also.

Back