Mission Backpack MS460 joat/Brad/Terry project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Vinyl Plotter and can Plot out some pretty small letters (if you end up needing to go that way) I can't do the Fancy multi colored stuff, But I can do Chrome :). If you decide you need to do it with Vinyl decals let me know (it is seven year vinyl) I have most colors & chrome. PM me, I haven't had time to be on here much lately so I have missed a bunch of this thread. (but I don't plan on missing the event :) )

I just thought the saw was done. I need to get something together to send to Blowncrewcab on the Nascar decals:clap:

I have my avitar in .jpg, .pdf, and .eps formats.

I also have the ArboristSite logo in .png, .psd, and .jpg formats.

Which ones do you want?

The rest of you guys, please get me or Blowncrewcab what you want on the saw.

Blowncrewcab, PM me your email addy.

I got another couple... well, they're really just donations since my first ticket is the winner ;)

ya'll don't be afraid to toot your horn and remind folks we've only got about a month till the drawing !!!!

I sent a little more yesterday. I would hope to see atleast $2500 before this is over.:msp_thumbsup:

USPS.com tells me it will cost $76.90 to get the saw to my house. Just sayin'...if someone was to mail me something that weighed 30 lbs in a box 30x18x24". Just sayin'...

Of course, keep buying tickets though folks. It's a great cause.

I will pay the shipping. Now, you gonna man up and buy 7 or 8 more tickets since you won't have to pay the shipping?

I remain,

joat

Latest posts

Back