Mission Backpack MS460 joat/Brad/Terry project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blsnelling
I have a Vinyl Plotter and can Plot out some pretty small letters (if you end up needing to go that way) I can't do the Fancy multi colored stuff, But I can do Chrome :). If you decide you need to do it with Vinyl decals let me know (it is seven year vinyl) I have most colors & chrome. PM me, I haven't had time to be on here much lately so I have missed a bunch of this thread. (but I don't plan on missing the event :) )

I just thought the saw was done. I need to get something together to send to Blowncrewcab on the Nascar decals:clap:

Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski

Number 37
I got another couple... well, they're really just donations since my first ticket is the winner ;)

ya'll don't be afraid to toot your horn and remind folks we've only got about a month till the drawing !!!!

joatmon

joatmon

Addicted to ArboristSite
USPS.com tells me it will cost $76.90 to get the saw to my house. Just sayin'...if someone was to mail me something that weighed 30 lbs in a box 30x18x24". Just sayin'...

Of course, keep buying tickets though folks. It's a great cause.

I will pay the shipping. Now, you gonna man up and buy 7 or 8 more tickets since you won't have to pay the shipping?

I remain,

joat

Latest posts