MN Shipping Firewood to Rich Folks around the World - $40 + shipping for 30 Pound Box

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^

True story LB, what's the saying? Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Whether it's birch-in-a-box, bundled campfire wood, or kiln dried smoker wood, whatever gets ya that extra few pennies is good business.

I don't care if the person I'm doing business with is dirt poor or Bill Gates, as long as the check clears.

Someone once said that the people with the biggest us-them attitude are the people that won't put in the effort to become one of "them". It's a true story.

Friggin morons walk around clinging to a plastic bottle of brand name tap water they paid 4 bucks to purchase...

It's perfectly logical that the same idjits would have small boxes of wood sent UPS to thier fireplace.

More power to 'em!

Now if we could just convince them they need truck loads of snow and leaves for the proper decorative effect...

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Friggin morons walk around clinging to a plastic bottle of brand name tap water they paid 4 bucks to purchase...
It's perfectly logical that the same idjits would have small boxes of wood sent UPS to thier fireplace.
More power to 'em!
Now if we could just convince them they need truck loads of snow and leaves for the proper decorative effect...
Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I'm ahearin' BANJOs Ding.....friggin' banjos.:hmm3grin2orange:

Getting serious ( intelligent :bowdown: ), it's those "friggin morons" that make capitialism work. The "brand name tap water" is kinda what you're typing on boy. THIMK !
You really want to join those enlightened Osamas in caves ? You drive what ? You live in what ? Put what brand U-wear on your what ?:hmm3grin2orange:

P.S. Where's the spell nazi for this boy ? ("friggin" {needs a ' on the end } "idjits" "thier" ) . Oh my, aren't we righteous this evening. :embarrassed3:

I guess some perspective, the not-particularly-attractive wood bundles around here are probably running about $16 for 30# (taking a wild guess they weigh about 10# a bundle).

And I've seen grocery carts loaded with them. :msp_crying: When I see that stuff I just wish I had a supply of seasoned red oak built up at home because I could make very nice profits on little quarter cord deliveries for those folks.

If you're just looking for a small amount of wood for ambiance, price isn't the controlling factor.

Back