MN/WI GTG March14th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K. since the menu is starting to get put together, We are planning on bring a big pot of chili.........
I think we will plan on a mild version, but I will bring extras to add to it if anyone likes it hotter.

This is going to be such a great time,,,,,, can't wait

P.S. Grandpa, could you PM me the link to the map.. Thanks, Chuck.

Hey Mike, did you know that real loggers eat souffle? So you better bring some with.
Everybody just bring whatever works for you. It looks like we'll have a good variety.
Oh and I drink Dew(hi-test)!

If any one else needs a map let me know(can't remember who all I sent it to).

Me too.

I could use a map also.

You know it might be nice if we could have some name tags with our avatar names and real names on them . . . might make it easier for us all to remember each other.

Al:cheers:

Last edited:
We'll have one of these to play with too! A Timberwolf TW-HV2
attachment.php

If you need help with anything I can get there early,I'am used to getting up at 4:30AM.I will likely be there early anyways,can't wait sounds like a phantasmagorical(is that a word or did I make that up) time:cheers:

Hey, fellas have a great time! I see someone else is already making chili so I'd like to send some chocolate chip cookies up to the GTG. Everyone here helped me so much with my splitter I feel it is the least I can do. Anyone driving through the Milwaukee or Waukesha area that can provide a ride for the cookies? If so drop me a pm to make arrangements.

Shari

Sounds like there will be so much food we won't have time to cut wood.
Speaking of food my wife said she would make anything I wanted,anybody have any ideas or wants?All she said was give her enough time.Will there be any prizes for the fastest 359:givebeer:just thought I would ask.I hope the weather is as good as it is today in a week.Just got the stove and pipe all cleaned out,know I won't be doing it next Saturday:chainsaw:

I think this is the current list. If you are not on it let me know.
Originally Posted by grandpatractor View Post
Here's the latest list.
Planning to attend
grandpatractor
jonseredsjonny
Biker Dude
tmurph
wdchuck
woodyman
wi50
moddoo
Steve NW WI
philbert
rbmopar
scmellon
heimannm
fastmopar1k
nikocker
Jeske962
McManus
JeepNJesse
valekbrothers
triptester

Maybe attend

deadtrees
manyhobies
GrizzlyAdams86

I have a couple local dealers that may bring a demo saw or two.

I know some are planning on bringing friends and that is good too.
let me know if you want to be added or taken off.
Or if I missed some one

I tried to get a few saws ready to bring along, mostly old school stuff:

McCulloch 1-85, 95 cc gear drive 32" bar
McCulloch 840, 99 cc gear drive 36" bar
McCulloch 795, 103 cc short bar
2 each McCulloch SP 125, 123 cc, both with 32" bars
Stihl 066, 24" bar

I might toss in a couple of smaller saws as well, need to see how much room I have. I'll try to remember the tach and stop watch as well.

Grampatractor, will you have any cants available for making some timed cuts for comparison?

Mark

I tried to get a few saws ready to bring along, mostly old school stuff:

McCulloch 1-85, 95 cc gear drive 32" bar
McCulloch 840, 99 cc gear drive 36" bar
McCulloch 795, 103 cc short bar
2 each McCulloch SP 125, 123 cc, both with 32" bars
Stihl 066, 24" bar

I might toss in a couple of smaller saws as well, need to see how much room I have. I'll try to remember the tach and stop watch as well.

Grampatractor, will you have any cants available for making some timed cuts for comparison?

Mark

Cool Mark, I like to see that old school stuff.
I do have some cants left over from the fair for some real good races.
I also have some big oak logs for the real big saws too.(24"-30")

Latest posts

Back