mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else staying at the Super 8 in Lebanon? It's right across the street from the Case knife shop and a great catfish restaurant. A cocktail and dinner and no driving involved. I love it!

I haven't made a reservation yet, but that was the best rates I found looking online a few days ago. I haven't nailed down whether I'm gonna stay both friday and saturday nite, or just friday yet. If I come alone, I'll stay both nites, it's possible a few of us will carpool down.

I haven't made a reservation yet, but that was the best rates I found looking online a few days ago. I haven't nailed down whether I'm gonna stay both friday and saturday nite, or just friday yet. If I come alone, I'll stay both nites, it's possible a few of us will carpool down.

Bruce,

I think you have been talking to John about carpooling. Unfortunatly my son and I don't get off work until 5:00 on Friday and I need to come back Saturday night, If that works for you I have an enclosed trailer we can use.

Bruce,

I think you have been talking to John about carpooling. Unfortunatly my son and I don't get off work until 5:00 on Friday and I need to come back Saturday night, If that works for you I have an enclosed trailer we can use.

Really looking forward to meeting y'all. We'll see what the weathers gonna do before I make up my mind. If the site is still going to be in bad weather friday evening, I'll probably just meet you guys whenever you're ready to go. If the weather is good I'd like to just get down there early and hang out and relax.

Really looking forward to meeting y'all. We'll see what the weathers gonna do before I make up my mind. If the site is still going to be in bad weather friday evening, I'll probably just meet you guys whenever you're ready to go. If the weather is good I'd like to just get down there early and hang out and relax.

I'm with that relaxing talking saws. :clap:

suppercabs don't forget the door prize, maybe you should post another picturt, well maybe you shouldn't, it runs ive been useing it,its HEAVY.

Ok here is a pic of the Stihl 042 I don't have a more current pic John has cleaned it up and got it running. John also fixed the rope with a new spring.

4357610492_699fc7eaeb.jpg

I picked up this saw yesterday Poulan 306A 59cc, it was rough looking no rope very dirty and needed carb played with its all back together and running. Compression reading after it cools back down. I'm not sure yet what I'll do with it, but its coming to the GTG.

4419357995_9e04641f26.jpg

4420117886_8276d0328b.jpg

I picked up this saw yesterday Poulan 306A 59cc, it was rough looking no rope very dirty and needed carb played with its all back together and running. Compression reading after it cools back down. I'm not sure yet what I'll do with it, but its coming to the GTG.

That is the model of the first (and Last) saw I bought.

I've got a Poulan 361 parts saw that looks quite a bit like that one.

I'll pick up some name badges if you guys would like. It may help put a face with a user ID easier.

Just checked the National Weather Service forecast for Lebanon:

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 47.

Friday Night: A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 51.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Latest posts

Back