mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'm up.

Just finished loading.

attachment.php

Put together an OLD SXL last night. Was scattered down to the crank. It seems to run pretty good. The aroma of decades old stale gas is still pretty strong in the basement.

See you guys in the AM. jnl502, you need some Nantucket newspaper knots to get that baby started.:blob2:

Nothing like Pacific Northwest-type weather for a GTG.

Nice looking bunch of saws there.

Last edited:
cant get the fire to burn. need some water proof fire.

Hope you guys made it ok last night!

YES cooking what ? better not say their all cold and hungry ,tird

Chicken. :rockn:

Ok I got a cup of coffie in me, one more and I'll start packing stuff out to the truck leaving no later than Three.

I don't care if its cold or raining this will be fun. :chainsawguy:

Man I need one of those 20' or 30' enclosed car haulers my stuff is going to get wet, the cab is stuffed full (or a four door truck).

Ok we are out of here! If your within driving distance don't miss this GTG.

Last edited:
Hope you guys made it ok last night!

Chicken. :rockn:

Ok I got a cup of coffie in me, one more and I'll start packing stuff out to the truck leaving no later than Three.

I don't care if its cold or raining this will be fun. :chainsawguy:

Man I need one of those 20' or 30' enclosed car haulers my stuff is going to get wet, the cab is stuffed full (or a four door truck).

Ok we are out of here! If your within driving distance don't miss this GTG.

At that rate, you are gone now...

Good Time!

Good time today!

Let me be the first to thank John for hosting the GTG.

Sure enjoyed meeting more members today and visiting with the ones of you that I was already acquainted with.

Tree Sling'r, The 346 performed great!! I'm still playing with the tune a little, so it should get even better.

MO-Iron

Last edited:
good time also

I too would like to thank John for having us. Meet alot of good folks today, had a good time. Thanks to all. Mike:greenchainsaw:

Good people, good time, crappy weather. Nice to meet some new faces. Good cross section of saws. Not all Stihl in this crowd. I didn't have a camera but sure there will be lots of pics posted.

Forgot in my last post.. Many thanks to those who made it happen.

Thanks for showing the splitters.

Thanks to all members that showed up. I enjoyed the relaxed Mood GTG. I hope to see all the members in the future.

4432428740_e5a27d8741.jpg

I am uploading pics today will post tonight.

I would like to say thanks to all who came out to make it a event ,with good food ,saws ,good people,saws, mud, saws, special thanks to mike ,suppercabs &better half ,also david for letting us use the ranch . JOHN T

time delay

Some of the people shooting pics were staying for the Hare Scramble race today. I'm sure there will be plenty of pics. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Members Hope I don't miss anyone.

Mo-Iron Thanks the 346 was nice and the beans were real good.
WarJohn Don't forget me when you Host.
Showme
Tri995 Mike is always fun and clean saws I might add.
John T Thanks for hosting
Stihlhere Good luck with the new saw
Lurch2 Talk the wife into it and we'll show up.
Teacherman Nice guy and saws.
Sawnami thanks for helping with the name tags and I loved the 1020
Logging22 Stihl 042 Owner, Dont forget to holler at me for the fall show.
Bruceinks Let me know how that saw lasts?
Mock1 I don't remember talking much maybe next time.
Stihlfarmer Nice saws.
JnL502 Hope you got home ok.
1lkiw ? Sorry My memory is bad
James Big Johnsion

I also want to thank the wives and friends of members.

Last edited:
Back