mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHE just gave me a list of things to do . Eric if you need a ride call me its on a well travled road though . sure is gonna be purty out in the woods hope it stays frozen,its on a rockey hill so the mud shouldn't be over knee deep if it thaws. ill bring the 88 and we can lay down some wood chips .

SHE just gave me a list of things to do . Eric if you need a ride call me its on a well travled road though . sure is gonna be purty out in the woods hope it stays frozen,its on a rockey hill so the mud shouldn't be over knee deep if it thaws. ill bring the 88 and we can lay down some wood chips .

No I do not need a ride, I have three running cars just no licensed truck.

I probably wont be able to bring all my stuff.

Is 11:00 AM good for you.

Is the site easy to find? Can I meet you early and put out markers so no one gets lost?

Eric what i was thinking is about 10 " or so of snow. we relly should pospone but that wouldn't be as much fun i think i will bring some dry wood to get er going. news just said 4 to 6 monday

Not a problem on the truck.

This is from the 10 day forcast his zip code.
Sat Feb 13
Partly Cloudy
High 38°
Low 23°

Not to bad.

Feb. 13th?!?! I thought it was gonna be the first weekend in March. Next weekend I will be in Minnesota ice fishing with our very own bcorradi. I will miss you guys. Bummer.

Feb. 13th?!?! I thought it was gonna be the first weekend in March. Next weekend I will be in Minnesota ice fishing with our very own bcorradi. I will miss you guys. Bummer.

Feb 13 pre GTG
March 13 GTG I hope to see you then. (he has some nice looking saws)

I think we got lucky on the snow . Maybe Eric can update tonight about the road. this is gonna be cool ,mike & I are going early we are just gonna take a lunch bucket . watch for the smoke i will get a fire going

Feb 13 pre GTG
March 13 GTG I hope to see you then. (he has some nice looking saws)

I think we got lucky on the snow . Maybe Eric can update tonight about the road. this is gonna be cool ,mike & I are going early we are just gonna take a lunch bucket . watch for the smoke i will get a fire going

I am available this weekend, somebody want to PM me some details about when and where.

:cheers:
Mike

Paved roads are not bad, dirt roads covered with snow and ice. It is a little slick but passable. The woods are not going be a bit rough.

Bad news I do not now if I can make it Saturday. My Transmission quit working in my new to me car. Great car 2005 model newest I have ever owned.

Not a big deal it appears to be the pump cheap and easy to fix.

Latest posts

Back