mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice looking rig!

4433795182_149982e141.jpg

thanks I'm pretty proud of it though I hate when limbs drag on it hence the saws...........

Hello to all from the house. Just rolled in like 10 minutes ago. Had to check in to see if any of the pics made it in. Glad to see some of you on the job.:clap: Thanks to John T for getting everything together for us. Thanks to all of the other members that made for a great weekend. Had the time of my life. Cant wait to do it again. Made a bunch of new friends and got to run some very cool saws. Even managed to win one!! Pics to come as soon as i get everything unpacked and sorted out. Thanks to all again.:givebeer:

Hello to all from the house. Just rolled in like 10 minutes ago. Had to check in to see if any of the pics made it in. Glad to see some of you on the job.:clap: Thanks to John T for getting everything together for us. Thanks to all of the other members that made for a great weekend. Had the time of my life. Cant wait to do it again. Made a bunch of new friends and got to run some very cool saws. Even managed to win one!! Pics to come as soon as i get everything unpacked and sorted out. Thanks to all again.:givebeer:

LOL!!! The guy that shows up with the most saws wins the door prize....:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!! :laugh:

How was that hare scramble today Les?

:cheers:
Mike

LOL!!! The guy that shows up with the most saws wins the door prize....:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!! :laugh:

How was that hare scramble today Les?

:cheers:
Mike

You guys really missed out. Must have been 200 bikes there. Crazy! This isnt Florida, no recount!!:buttkick:

Thanks again for hosting John. I had a great time. So did my little boy. He sure is glad he came along. Supercabs, he has already working on the hofco. He plans on having it running and taking it to the next GTG we go to. Oh yea, tell your wife thanks for keeping wood on the fire I might have froze to death without here. It was good to meet everyone that was there. Oddly enough I have a hard time remembering names but I can put a face with the saws in their signature.

Latest posts

Back