Mobil MX2T ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes,
preying on clueless homeowners is my specialty.

Yes, some here may "re-ring" their saws, but they do it while their
saws are torn apart, and whatever synthetic/oil mix hype has
little or nothing to do with their decision.

MX2T/Slick 50/pri-g/stabil/whatever
Oh yeah, Marvel Mystery Oil

Winning a discussion does not always go to the guy with the
biggest shovel, I can regurgitate phrases from articles as
aptly as anyone here, I just choose not to.

Hi Fish, I find that if you use synthetic, you can rock out with oblivion, never file, never change sprockets, nor dress bars, after all, it's just between the ears. As long as one feels he's doin' the right thing, then thats all that matter. If it was'nt for the uninitiated, then we wouldn't have anything to talk about. In view of this, I am glad I know it all, been there done that, but where's the wood fibre? I hear it growing as we speak.
John

I feel like I should elaborate more on this subject. I cut timber for a living like many others on this site. My saw of choice right now happens to be the 372 powertuned by Madsens. This is the fifth 372 I have ran but the first I have ran on MX2T at 32:1. I have been getting somewhere between 750,000Ft and 850,000ft per saw before I need to replace the rings it wasn't that the saw was going to lay down it's just that I noticed some power loss which is going to happen. With this saw I am currently a little over a million Ft and still running pretty strong all though it wont be long before I give it a freshening up. When you pull the plug and look at the top of the piston it is clean no carbon at all and it idles smoother than the others,when I put the tach on it, it didnt spike up and down nears as much as the others and that was the case for all the other saws I had that I switched over to MX2T as well, I would strongly reccomend it and anybody that tells you its bad for your saw just dont know what they are talking about enjoy the extra life..............Wade Huggins

What do you make of this Fish?

fdg

Hi Ben, dont worry about Fish, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. I'm a true convert to the Maxima/ MX2T school.
It's just that it is better and different than what anybody else has, plus I yearn to be different.
Rick O'Shea.

It is called a testimonial. You are trying to draw me and Wade
into a fight over his "testimonial" of a product.
Scientific data? No, a testimonial. He is a pro, and I give
his observations more credence than many of the long winded
arm-chair quarterbacks here, but is his favorable results from
this specific product/brand, or would a comparable brand yield
simular results?

I and others skip over this infommercial ranting, and just rule
it out as bunk. We are a diverse crowd here, let us hear from
some of the others that plague this forum, I just started
this fight to slow down the incessant flow of effluent from this
great septic forum tank of chainsaw knowledge. As our leach
beds are clogging up rapidly, and the neighbors are starting to
gossip. But I digress............

I wax philosophic when I stray from the malted beverages, and
wander into the neighbors fields at night during harvest, but I
am digressing again.
Have you ever just looked at the stars at night?.............

leg work?
You slut you!
I am convinced, you win, I agree with whatever crap you are
pushing. I am a true convert! I am one of you!
I feel humbled here in this fine forum!!!
What are you wearing? Tell me slowly......Do you always wear
a cowboy hat, you stud??? Spurs?

Kneejerk Bombas said:
I tried mobil mx2t and my saw would not start. I dumped it out and added gas and now it runs.

Hmmmm......

Sounds like chainsaws might not be for you. Personally I think you'd be better off googling how to change your IP address, so you could post on forums anonymously, without anyone catching on. :hmm3grin2orange:

Mike Maas said:
You and your buddies are pawns in the hit seeking game called internet web forums.

Now see that Kneejerk Bombas, I think Mike Maas is onto you :chainsaw:

trimmmed said:
Hmmmm......

Sounds like chainsaws might not be for you. Personally I think you'd be better off googling how to change your IP address, so you could post on forums anonymously, without anyone catching on. :hmm3grin2orange:

I know someone like this too..

Back