Mod cost?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THALL10326 said:
Cool. New stuff is fun but heck everyone has the newer models nowdays. I like the old stuff mainly to say hey lookie here, ya know what I mean..........

Yep Yep...New is good but new is just new.....The old ones have a little more charactor to them. There are a few old saws i would like to have, but right now money is tight and i have to keep what i can use and will use on the job. Im not gonna go use a 090 LOL all day.

Ultra i have tried to come up with something....and i just come up empty handed...So you gave that one to Thall?

lovetheoutdoors said:
Ultra i have tried to come up with something....and i just come up empty handed...So you gave that one to Thall?

Yeah Outdoor man Ultra gave me the little man avitar. Seems he has a picture program on his computer and can come up with anything. Beware though, he knows how to doctor your pictures too,hehe

THALL10326 said:
Yeah Outdoor man Ultra gave me the little man avitar. Seems he has a picture program on his computer and can come up with anything. Beware though, he knows how to doctor your pictures too,hehe

I laughed my ass off when i seen that for the first time :laugh:

Hey Tom, things are slowing down, so I can get on the computer in the evenings. Bobby was by yesterday and the twins look great. Big eyes. Hope you are having a great year and will be going to Jamaica this November with us. We tore it up last month- up 87% over last April. Let me know where you are in|Leesbug so I can come bother you and throw some dirt around yer shop. Bill

Stihldoc said:
Hey Tom, things are slowing down, so I can get on the computer in the evenings. Bobby was by yesterday and the twins look great. Big eyes. Hope you are having a great year and will be going to Jamaica this November with us. We tore it up last month- up 87% over last April. Let me know where you are in|Leesbug so I can come bother you and throw some dirt around yer shop. Bill

No dirt ..Tom hates dirt..LOL He'll throw you in the cuda...LOL

attachment.php

THALL's tools for the operating table..

Stihldoc said:

Did someone say Dirt, wheres my gun,lol. Your up 87%, dayummmmmmm. Impressive. Bobby said our numbers were way over last year too but not no 87%. Your going to Jamaica ole boy for sure, send me a card. When ya come back wipe your feet before you come by, hate to have to toss ya in the Cuda,lolol

Tom- tools and work area look great. Mine's not as purdy, but then again, I use 'em. Last year we took pictures of tools, work area, employees for Gold School application. I didn't notice until Kevin at MAS called me for a new set of pix- seems that 2 of my guys had paper Hitler mustaches taped to their upper lips. That would have gone over like a cell phone in church.

Latest posts

Back