Mod cost?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

WHERES SAP,LOL

Last edited:
04ultra said:
attachment.php

THALL whats that I see in the picture??
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well some days are slow at the shop Ultra. On such days we sit around and get sloppy drunk and watch some dvd's or go out and try to saw some wood, notice I said try,lolol

04ultra said:
After people heard that THALL was sap's only friend .. nobody goes by him any more..:rockn: :rockn:

Now tat not true. Since Sap became my frend business has really picked up at the shop. I have had alot of customers show up carring ball bats and such but utter than that business is good. So far we haven't had to shoot anyone so hell things are good down at THALLS & SAPS STIHL & HUSKY SHOP.

04ultra said:
attachment.php

Just saw this ad in the paper..

Like that do ya, I went to alot of trouble to get that in the paper. Ole gal at the paper said ya sure you want to put this in the paper, I said well of course, why not. She says wellllllllllllllllll I sorta know Sap. I said awwwwwww well its ok darlin, cause what, yup, he's my Frend

Ultra, you do some mighty fine work. Love the way you made that bottle of JD appear on Thalls' counter!

Is that Sapsucker spray available by the case?

spike60 said:
Ultra, you do some mighty fine work. Love the way you made that bottle of JD appear on Thalls' counter!

Is that Sapsucker spray available by the case?

Sure it's free to AS members...

I'm doing the pictures to fast.. Could up the quality if I spent more time on them.. :cheers:

Having been to Thall's diggins, I can tell you that the neat picture is his customer counter. Its the other side of the room that reveals his work bench :popcorn:

04ultra said:
West Texas ya mean THALL's operating table ..

That still way too clean... what did you do Thall? close for a week and clean up? Trying to get your gold certification workplace picture for Stihl? If you, you stihl need to put all the tools on their peg board (for a day):cheers:

Lakeside53 said:
That still way too clean... what did you do Thall? close for a week and clean up? Trying to get your gold certification workplace picture for Stihl? If you, you stihl need to put all the tools on their peg board (for a day):cheers:

Andy if its raining ,he makes you dry your feet before you enter..

Back