Modded 359...I think I'm in love!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammer0419

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I reciently got my muffler back from being modded and today was the first day to take it out. Holy SH** what a difference from the E-tech crap that it comes with. I had sold my 350 to buy the 359 and was kind of down on it. Thanks to this site and tons of input I had the muffler modded, cut the limiter caps to adjust it and what a difference. I had a 70' oak come down about 18 months ago and chopped her up today with no holding back. No regrets about my purchase now!!!!!

Sweet!

I'm going to have my 359 done as well. Glad to here some more good things about it!

Rydaddy said:
I'm going to have my 359 done as well. Glad to here some more good things about it!

Do it yourself! It isn't hard if you are slighty mechanical and have an ounce of patience and a few simple tools!

Check out this thread - the last post I made shows the E-tech muffler from my Husky brushcutter that I modded - no more CAT!

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=36541&highlight=diy

I need to do mine too, except ive got to get the muffler off first, the heads of the bolts are stripped out.

tylermckee said:
I need to do mine too, except ive got to get the muffler off first, the heads of the bolts are stripped out.

Hope you were using a metric allen key rather than an SAE

Back