Modded 390XP. It's a beast! VIDEO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoulda looke'd me up Mdavlee, had a bbq here ysterday.

We went all the way above orick yesterday to the prairie creek grove and seen the big tree and watched a .ot of elk. Ended up back in garberville for the night. We drove through hopland this afternoon.

Good deal man. I was home all day fighting the site LOL! So what are you doing in your'e travels work? Have a good trip.

Those Oregon and Stihl reduced weight bars certainly pay in lengths around 32".
Some here may remember but a while back I started a thread on the 32" Sugihara light weight bars and despite being a piece of art like the Tsumuras they basically weighed the same as a 32" GB Pro Top and 32" Oregon Power Match Plus bar I had here. The US Sugihara distributor claimed weight savings of up to 25% from memory however in the case of the 32" bars the weight savings were less than 5% over the opposition's standard bars.

list is 150.

The local shop quoted me $169 for a 32" I believe. It was real high. I guess we'll find out what the tsumuras weigh in a few days. The tracking says they're in kingsport this morning so they may be delivered today.

Last edited:
The local shop quoted me $169 for a 32" I believe. It was real high. I guess we'll find out what the tsumuras weigh in a few days. The tracking says they're in kingsport this morning so they may be delivered today.

I'm liking the looks of those bars (tsumuras)...any tips on how to get one? Can't wait to hear your review.

...that 390xp is scary

they musta add that you know "STHIL dealer tax".

list dsrp

28in 140
32in 150
36in 160

i rounded up.

I'm liking the looks of those bars (tsumuras)...any tips on how to get one? Can't wait to hear your review.

...that 390xp is scary

Simon can hook you up with those bars. They did get delivered today. I just wish I was there to get mine. :( I think maclaren is going to pick his up tonight. I don't know if my dad will take any pictures of them or not to post.

UPS says that I will have this by Wednesday............................can't wait to cut some firewood!

Yeah man, that video is killer. The saw looks and sounds AWESOME! I have a few jobs lined up for myself, can't wait! I will be taking Thursday off of work so that I can go and cut firewood all day for my brother.

I think you'll enjoy that saw. It looks real strong. Maybe after this brad will get rid of the rest of wrong orange.:potstir: I'm stihl free again and liking it. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back