money

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it. I can appreciate you wanting to start a business right away. There is something to be said for the advice already been given on this thread, Experience.

If you are as serious as you sound, you may have to put some time in with a company to "learn the ropes." This will give you precious experience, hopefully experienced teachers, and someone paying you while you learn.

The money may not be the greatest working for someone else, but learning how to do things correctly/safely, efficiently, and professionally, will pay big dividends in the end.

Good luck to you and hang in there. I spent a few years as a 'grunt' before I hung out my own shingle. I still get to do the "grunt" work, I just get to do in on my schedule now.;)

Last edited:
Ah just charge a 100 bux for all trees .... lol Seriously that question does not have a simple answer... It takes experience to understand what your time is worth like the other poster suggested. To answer the question is it worth it? Yes. If you are the type of person that is very detail oriented.

Latest posts

Back