montana rookie on mod saws that wants to learn

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hound

Reaction score
Hey guys just found this site and really want to learn how to work mod my o44. What or where should i start to get the most out of it. Or is there anyone in montana that can do work for me if i dont feel comfortable doing it myself.

There are plenty of things you can do on the saw i do mostly husqvarnas and im in montana as well just moving to great falls a few months ago from seeley lake area 044 are good saws and i think if you muffler mod it and find a guy on here that is willing to port it you can have a real ripping saw

Welcome to AS. You can learn all you want about your 044 here. While im sure many members will chime in, try the "search" feature and explore the many threads pertaining to the 044. Youll find days worth of info! Enjoy

Steve jones has a saw shop in lolo mt. He's been working on saws since early 70's. Only pro shop around that i know of. Lots of knowledge and easy to talk with. He has lots of boxes of used/old parts for husky and stihl too.

Latest posts

Back