Moody Jred 2260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wanted to congratulate you on the saw. That was a real sweet deal Moody offered on this saw. Just stirring the pot a little but I think it's funny in the pics you sent me of the 261cm it was sitting on aluminum foil on that counter..... and you have this lil beauty sitting right on the counter top. It really is true about the Jonsereds- they really are just that sexy!:rock:

She is dang purty aint she? Congrats. Now make some videos for us!

Moody how much gain did you get over stock?

I wasn't able to do a stock comparison video because of the weather. It's a brand new saw so it's not really a great demonstration of gains as it's nowhere near broke in. My guess would be about 30% ish. But that will change after break in. 5 tanks and he'll notice a good difference.

You gave up your real Jonsered - that wasn't just a Husky plate job ;) That 2095 is lumpy to pull over and tries to injure me every time......
when I gave that up..... my Cad was evolving and I couldn't justify owning a saw that big. Since then, CAD has developed into a uncontrollable epidemic and I no longer justify- I just buy.:rock:

Latest posts

Back