Morbark Eager Beever Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arbor John

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Morbark Eeger Beever 12" Chipper and I'm trying to find the Operator and Service Manuals. I called the factory and the local dealer and both said they no longer stock them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would be willing to pay for a copy of your manuals. Thanks!

Sort of.....

I had one and sold it a couple years ago w/a 76 hp cummins.
Someone before me painted it orange.
I called it Chippy.
I think it was a 1988, good machine.
A friend that used to do most of my mechanic work took the liberty of finding a manual online, specific to that machine.

I gave away the manual w/machine w/sale.
But I can ask him to find the site again.
I will contact him tomorrow and get the ball rolling.

Chippy

Another member has a copy of the Operators Manual coming. Do you happen to have the Service Manual? I have to say that the fellowship on this site is amazing. Thanks so much! John

Sorry, don't have the service manual (if there is even one). Other than a specific manual for your specific engine, pretty much all of what you need is in the owners manual, they are pretty simple machines.

Need Wiring Diagram/Shop Manual for 1985 Morbark 12" Chipper

I am trying to help a friend find a wiring schematic for his 1985 12" Morbark wood chipper. A complete owners and/or service manual would be great but I will settle for just the wiring diagrams if anyone has a copy they can email or post. I am not sure where else to look and it sounds like a few others have had luck here.

Thanks,

Link

I am trying to help a friend find a wiring schematic for his 1985 12" Morbark wood chipper. A complete owners and/or service manual would be great but I will settle for just the wiring diagrams if anyone has a copy they can email or post. I am not sure where else to look and it sounds like a few others have had luck here.

Thanks,

Link

if you are looking for wiring on the engine you wont get that from a morbark manual you will need the engine manual, from cummins, ford, john Deere or what ever...

What engine is in the chipper? I have an 86' morbark 200 and when I was looking for manuals I was not able to get a "service" manual just the owners manual which is pretty much useless for anybody with any common sense! depending on the engine in yours I might be able to help you out for a manual for that

if you are looking for wiring on the engine you wont get that from a morbark manual you will need the engine manual, from cummins, ford, john Deere or what ever...

What engine is in the chipper? I have an 86' morbark 200 and when I was looking for manuals I was not able to get a "service" manual just the owners manual which is pretty much useless for anybody with any common sense! depending on the engine in yours I might be able to help you out for a manual for that

It has the Cummins diesel.

Back