More 372's entering the pipeline

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke to my dealer today and he was already saving one for me when they arrive! He said Husky had extra EPA "points" so the reason behind bringing in the load of saws.

I just received an e-mail that we will get some full and half wrap 372's. I have no idea when we'll get them. We'll be selling the half wrap powerheads at $549.95 and the full wrap powerheads at $559.95. I've heard some of the prices people have been paying, so unless you need one yesterday don't get bent over.

Newfie said:
Spoke to my dealer today and he was already saving one for me when they arrive! He said Husky had extra EPA "points" so the reason behind bringing in the load of saws.
Shame on the EPA!!:mad:

spike60 said:
Ben;

I'll call Husky on Monday and see if this is true. (And order a bunch if it is) I also wouldn't doubt that it would be some sort of "special edition", (a decal), and will have a higher price.

My dealer confirmed this tonight. I believe he said "classic edition" or something like that.

Latest posts

Back