• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold more items closing the door sale, purge bulbs pull rope

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
this is an assortment of purge bulbs that I kept in stock,, I had ordered some of each size and style,,, those are fuel filters that is top center,, they are great for poulans,, there is at least a dozen of those,,, also 2 rolls of pull rope,, there is approxamently 95 feet on each roll,,, the air filters are for poulans and craftsman saws,, I have over 100 bucks in all of it,, asking 50 for everything and that is shipped to the lower 48,,, the organizer doesn't go though,,,,,, I have some other items that will go on the swap meet later on this weekIMG_0782.JPG IMG_0783.JPG IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0785.JPG IMG_0786.JPG

Would you be interested in selling the fuel filters separate? Are they for 1/8 " line?

Would you be interested in selling the fuel filters separate? Are they for 1/8 " line?
yep,, they are for the smaller line,,,, I might just sell them alone if no one wants everything,, I would prefer to sell everything as 1 lot

if extreme wants the filters and primers ill take the rope maybe we all can make the agreement

dang guys your making it tough on me here:):),,,,,,,,,,,ok,,, sending pm's to the both of you

the rope and fuel filters are possibly sold,,,,i will take a big loss and sell the primer bulbs and the 2 air filters for 20 shipped

ill take those also I may need them for weedeaters and such so consider them sold also

primer bulbs,,, pull rope and air filters are going to WV,,,, filters are still pending

lol while was paying for my part I noticed I have bought stuff from scott on ebay and would deal with him anytime

got the rope and stuff today very quick shipping and would do business with scott anytime

glad you guys got everything,,,, didn't see this until now,,,,, I am going to leave it as a hobby,, I wanted it to be a good business but it didn't happen,,,, least I gave it a whirl,,, thanks again guys

Back