Most of my gear stolen.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottlefed89

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
The following got stolen out of my truck in Lee's Summit Missouri.
If anyone knows anything about it please let me know, I kinda need it to make money. I'm going to have to get the first credit card I've ever had just to regear. This couldn't have come at a worse time.

My zingit throw line and a 10oz. throw bag.
150' ft hyvee
150' pro stripe
My buckingham saddle
4 different prusik cords
the sling I hang my saw on
about 14 carabiners from nice posi-locks down to a half dozen stainless non- locking cheapies
A big CMI pulley
a micro pulley
My buckstrap (3 strand buckingham)
My ecrin helmet
a couple figure 8's
a couple big blocks
my gaffs (buckinghams)
a CMI ascender set
My Zubat

Probably more that I'm not thinking of.

dude, so sorry for your loss. our tools are lifelines for us while we travel into a world most people never even dream of. those tools become extentions of ourseleves, to loose them in such way...GRRR

when and where did it happen?

what could you have done to discourage the theft?

and always remember that without change there can be no improvement. Best of luck setting up your new rig, is there anything you are goinjg to change? different saddle, flipline, ascender, etc.?

Hey corey, just saw your post, and yes.. I made a lot of gear changes. I got some geckos, I got the butterfly II saddle, and a 10' lanyard with clips on each end, and a prusik in between, much easier than what I had. I think I spent $1422 - that's the sucky part.

I like them so far, not too much time in them though. I've got the T2's, but all of my gear was brand new to me the only time I've used them that I was a little shaky, I'll let uyou know after tomorrow once I get a second impression.

Latest posts

Back