Most popular Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about everyone I know who owns a saw, has a 290 or 029 in his garage. Several own 250s as well.

So, how do you quantify "MOST popular"?

owner contentment, relative sales, desire to own, overall performance among peers. it really is a variable thing based on personal opinion. hence, you have more than one most popular. differant strokes, right?

if you didnt understand the dictionary definition this will prolly be over your head too.

;)

popular
adjective 1. well-liked, liked, favoured, celebrated, in, accepted, favourite, famous, approved, in favour, fashionable, in demand, sought-after, fave (informal) << OPPOSITE unpopular
adjective 2. common, general, standard, widespread, prevailing, stock, current, public, conventional, universal, prevalent, ubiquitous << OPPOSITE rare
Collins Essential Thesaurus 2nd Edition 2006 © HarperCollins Publishers 2005, 2006

Sought after and in demand. Hmmm.

I know about five people with a 028 none with 029's...so that would be my guess. By the way I have a 361 and love it.

Sorry to take it away from the chainsaws but the most sold "Stihl Saw" of all time would probably be the TS400 Disk Cutter.
:buttkick:

lolol not even close.... MOST of the world doesn't live in stone houses... with peat "fires" ;)

Last edited:
Back