Moving! Must Sell!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldwild

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Homelite 240, new 12" bar, chain and drive sprocket,
just needs TLC on starter, won't always rewind $25

Homelite 330 - new carb boot, rebuilt carb, new gaskets, will run,good compression, have not had time to finish. 20" bar ok $35

Homelite 360 - new carb boot, rebuilt carb, new gaskets, runs somewhat
good compression on the todo list! 24" bar ok $45

Sthil 011AV - Bought for $20, good compression, no spark. $20

Pioneer 1073 - Bought for $20, good compression, has spark, won't run. $20

Have a new job in Texas, will keep my JD, 2 Pioneers and my Husky. Also will keep my Homelite 1130G unless I get a very good offer, over 100 hours repairing the tank and the saw. Brand new 36" harvester bar and chain. PAYPAL preferred!

oldwild said:
Homelite 240, new 12" bar, chain and drive sprocket,
just needs TLC on starter, won't always rewind $25

Homelite 330 - new carb boot, rebuilt carb, new gaskets, will run,good compression, have not had time to finish. 20" bar ok $35

Homelite 360 - new carb boot, rebuilt carb, new gaskets, runs somewhat
good compression on the todo list! 24" bar ok $45

Sthil 011AV - Bought for $20, good compression, no spark. $20

Pioneer 1073 - Bought for $20, good compression, has spark, won't run. $20

Have a new job in Texas, will keep my JD, 2 Pioneers and my Husky. Also will keep my Homelite 1130G unless I get a very good offer, over 100 hours repairing the tank and the saw. Brand new 36" harvester bar and chain. PAYPAL preferred!

Let me know if you want to sell the 1130.

Bill

If the 011 is complete I'd be interested at $20.00 (like I really need another 011 with a bad coil!!). Where in Texas are you moving? If you say the Hill Country or the Piney Woods I'm going to turn green with envy.

I sent a PM as well.

Last edited:
I'll be about 5 miles east of Hereford, and about 45 minutes away from Amarillo!

Well got rid of another one. Guy fell in love with the crapsman I had! Will sell the 330, 360 and the Pioneer all together for $50 plus shipping! Need to sell them, leaving for Texas in 10 days!

Latest posts

Back