Ms 192 issues

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
So I get this saw for nothing . No on e can figure out the issue. It bogs when you give it full throttle. So I rebuilt the carb and ne plug. Same thing I checked my fuel lines nothing then I to my air compressor and pressurised the cylinder the best that I could. I noticed bubbles from this aera do you think I should reseal the engine case . What sealer to use ?

I used my air compresor to put about 10 psi in the cylinder i had bubbles at the case seem

Another thing to look at (after your case is fixed) I had tank vent issues with mine. For a wile I thought it was a carb problem. Then realized it would idle for ever and only cut for a minute or so before running lean, duh tank vent issue. Just something to toss out there to looks at wile you've got it apart.

I realize that you rebuilt the carb. Last week I tried that also and it failed. I bought a new carb and installed it. That fixed the problem.
I have had that happen if this was a saw i need i would have bought a new carb. This is just a hobby project. My go to saws are a cs 346 and a modded 201

Another thing to look at (after your case is fixed) I had tank vent issues with mine. For a wile I thought it was a carb problem. Then realized it would idle for ever and only cut for a minute or so before running lean, duh tank vent issue. Just something to toss out there to looks at wile you've got it apart.
I ll check that to thanks

ordered the oem selent that stihl uses dirko ht and new crank cases seals I ll slowly start putting it back together. I did get air bubbles around the seam when i blew air into the cylinder

New stihl seals and new sealant motor is back together. Might have gone a bit heavy on sealer but it is sealed. That Dirko sets up fast. Even put a small amount on the seals . I'll let it dry over night and put the saw back together tommarow.

Dose I matter dif a bit spills in the crankcase

took it out today ran good go the carb set. Noodled a bit with it. It seems okay well see in the coming day

Latest posts

Back