MS 200 t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osb_mail

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a ms 200t was thinking I would like the rear handle instead of top handle .Was wondering if anybody had ever converted one, been trying to find a blowed up rear handle but they are hard to come by . Anybody got suggestions .

Your best bet would to be find one with all the parts necessary to do the conversion as there are a lot of little bits that go along with the handles, would be very spendy to buy all the parts separately through a dealer.

That what figured probly nobody would trade since the rear handles are a little more hard to find wonder if there are any other saw parts that would work like ms 192 if they even made a rear handle not sure.

I think so ,it is this jklawns guy on ebay talked to him last night he has a bunch of 200 parts

I have a ms 200t was thinking I would like the rear handle instead of top handle .Was wondering if anybody had ever converted one, been trying to find a blowed up rear handle but they are hard to come by . Anybody got suggestions .

guess what , just did that.. and I'm trying to remember how to upload a new thread titled after this conversion , but I can't remember.. can't find it.......... :/ help?

That what figured probly nobody would trade since the rear handles are a little more hard to find wonder if there are any other saw parts that would work like ms 192 if they even made a rear handle not sure.

yes , there is.. I have one. Forgot where I got it from , should be US , but can also be Germany.. It's been a while since I told my stories, but the '200T to 200 conversion' story is still fresh.. hmmmmmmm.....

Latest posts

Back