ms 200t diagram

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take that out of your sig line... before Stihl comes a knockin'. They don't take too kindly to IPL's bein' free on the interweb.

Just a piece of advice. :)

Gary

Yep... there was a cat used to post here "giftsofwood" was his handle.

He had all the IPL's for Stihl saws on his website. I mean ALL of them. From a 020T all the way to an 090. Plus all the newer "MS" models. Stihl shut him down a few times...

Every so often a link to an "archived" site of his will come up... Stihl gets it shut down everytime.

A lot of guys that are sellin' IPL's on ebay got them right from that shut down website. Not sure if sellin' them on ebay and not under contract with Stihl is legal either.

Gary

Yep... there was a cat used to post here "giftsofwood" was his handle.

He had all the IPL's for Stihl saws on his website. I mean ALL of them. From a 020T all the way to an 090. Plus all the newer "MS" models. Stihl shut him down a few times...

Every so often a link to an "archived" site of his will come up... Stihl gets it shut down everytime.

A lot of guys that are sellin' IPL's on ebay got them right from that shut down website. Not sure if sellin' them on ebay and not under contract with Stihl is legal either.

Gary
got it thanks

Giftsofwood

Actually my handle is thompson1600, and I still sell my custom furniture on giftsofwood. Just can't have my giftsofwood Stihl info page out there anymore:mad:

Tom

Back