• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS 241

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey F&G.
I've never seen you on AS before so welcome.
I'm sure you'll find what you need.
Somethingthat may help is posting the price your looking to pay and what kind of condition your expecting.
Have a great night/morning :).
Brett

@Edwad got one for him buddy.

I hope you find one. If you do, you will love the saw. I have this saw and I smile every time I use it.

PS
This saw has an attitude and thinks it's bigger than a 40cc class saw.

For sure.
As creek chub said they look to be a fun saw although I have yet to run one.
I enjoy running my ms200 rear handle so I'm pretty sure I'd like me a 241 also.

I've been using my 201TC on the ground a lot lately. Also for carving. I plan on buying a new 241 if I don't get any hits by the weekend.

I've been using my 201TC on the ground a lot lately. Also for carving. I plan on buying a new 241 if I don't get any hits by the weekend.
I grab my 241 8 out of 10 times that I cut firewood. As long as I'm not bucking big logs, it does great. Slices right thru limbs and 12" stuff. I am sending it off for porting in mid sept. I can't wait to see how it runs then.

Latest posts

Back