• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS-260 Pro Spacer Sleeve

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikS

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Needing the metal spacer sleeve that fits between the crankshaft and oil pump worm gear on the MS-260 pro w/adjustable oiler. HELP! :)

Part number 000 993 0508 i did same thing you are doing your local stihl dealer should be able to get it for you it was less then 5 bucks

Are you refering to the protective washer that mounts between the pump driver and the clutch?

Are you refering to the protective washer that mounts between the pump driver and the clutch?

I don't think so. With the pro pump there is a flat washer that goes on the crank first.
Stihl part #0000-958-1234. This washer goes on before the sleeve.

The washer and the sleeve are not expensive at all from the dealer.

You are exactly right thats why i gave him both part numbers they are less then 10 bucks for both from the dealer there were 2 adjustable oilers made so make sure u get the right worm gear for the oiler u are using one worm gear ends in 7910 and one ends in 7911

Latest posts

Back