Ms 361 good deal?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mechanically their great. Just some scrapes ,cracks , ect. I haven't seen it he said it's in the same condition as the others I bought.

Not trying to rub salt in the wound if you missed it, but that is a heck of a deal for a runner. I consider myself a husky guy, but I really like my 361. Its a great saw.

If SawTroll tells you to buy a Stihl (!!!), do it! Seriously, I sold two last year and, even though they were beaten up (Years of professional use), they went for far more. Great all-around saw.

Twindon't post: 4696303 said:
Not trying to rub salt in the wound if you missed it, but that is a heck of a deal for a runner. I consider myself a husky guy, but I really like my 361. Its a great saw.
My ms 362 I dont use very often it drags me thru the woods wear me out most of the time my ms180 then next my ms261. When I get the logs home for bucking I use my electric saw it will cut better than my ms180 it is a Craftsman 4 hp never thought I would like a electric saw but you never can tell

its not looking good on the 361, havent heard back from him. but i do have to call a guy back about a 385 xp . hopefully its cheap.

Latest posts

Back