MS 361 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jramstead

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'd like to get to know my my new 361 parts better without taking it apart to see where everything is. From what I read here it leads me to believe its hard to get a hold of diagrams of parts , I believe I read only certified stihl dealers can get a service manual. I just would like to see the parts and the names.
Seems Husky and Dolmar don't care. Anyway to get this done , that is get some pictures and parts names and numbers?
Thanks in advance guys, this is a great site.
John Ramstead
Great Falls, Montana:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Anyone can order a service manual from a dealer. They're like $5. They've got their own P/N and everything. The 361 service manual is 0455 212 0123. You can get an IPL from Stihl online, if someone on here doesn't email you one first. I've only got a paper copy, or I'd send you one myself.

Jeff

You can get an IPL from Stihl online,
Where? I must looking the wrong places, but cannot find any IPL's on the Stihl website and have certainly looked. Appreciate a pointer. I am picking up a 361 over lunch and would like to get the IPL for it.

About 3 months (maybe, more) ago they stopped the free on-line IPL ordering because they were just getting resold on ebay, in droves...

Latest posts

Back