• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS 441C & DOLMAR PS 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl n Wood

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have two saws for sale. Both are in excellent condition. Really clean and low hours. I recently picked up the 7900 and the 441 I bought brand new. Both stock, no mods. I planned on porting both but just have no time. I have too many saws and winter's coming and want a new sled. So that's the only reason for selling both. 600$ for the 441 and $500 for the 7900. Plus shipping... Thanks for checking them out... 20140928_170700.jpg 20141013_234628.jpg20140928_170616.jpg

The 441 is just a standard mtronic model with the larger bucking spikes. Both bars are 24" but can be sold with a 20" as well or powerhead only. The dolmar 7900 has a Windsor speed tip bar. Stihl is stock bar. I also have a brand new 24"forester Pro bar for the stihl.

Yeah there priced to sell quick. The 7900 I bought from the original owner. He was a 72 year old man who just bought a pellet stove. And it wasn't his main firewood saw. Just used it for the big stuff. Its pretty much mint condition.. The 441 is my occasional weekend saw. I do tree work full time, but this is my personal collection. Not my everyday saws. Always run on 93/94 octane mixed with Klotz R-50... Only the best for my saws....

I remember there being a difference in the red top 7900 and the later black top 7900 but cant recall what that difference is off the top of my head. One things for sure... that all red 7900 looks sweet.

I remember there being a difference in the red top 7900 and the later black top 7900 but cant recall what that difference is off the top of my head. One things for sure... that all red 7900 looks sweet.

The coil I believe is the main difference.

& the saw is tempting...

The 7910 has a rev limit of 12,800k and the mufflers scavenging. This is pre-EPA version with the higher Rev limiter..

Ok to let people know, as of now I have a fellow member coming 2hrs to look and buy the 7900. It's gonna most likely be gone. Im trying to keep track on both saws but this is getting a little overwhelming... Im not complaining, but I just don't want to upset anyone. The 441 is still up and I'm sending more pictures to people via email so they can decide on a yes or no...

Latest posts

Back