• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS 441C & DOLMAR PS 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok to let people know, as of now I have a fellow member coming 2hrs to look and buy the 7900. It's gonna most likely be gone. Im trying to keep track on both saws but this is getting a little overwhelming... Im not complaining, but I just don't want to upset anyone. The 441 is still up and I'm sending more pictures to people via email so they can decide on a yes or no...

I would be interested in the 7900 if the deal falls through on it.

Well AS member jchin, Jack just bought my 7900. Nice talking to him about saws for awhile and see him get himself a great deal. Jack was a very nice, honest guy. I had him check out and ran the 441 for him as well. I asked him to check it out for other members and tell you his thoughts. Which he loved both. Thanks again Jack for coming out. It was nice talking saws with you!! The 441 is still on hold as of now. Thanks again... KRIS... AKA... STIHL N WOOD...

Well AS member jchin, Jack just bought my 7900. Nice talking to him about saws for awhile and see him get himself a great deal. Jack was a very nice, honest guy. I had him check out and ran the 441 for him as well. I asked him to check it out for other members and tell you his thoughts. Which he loved both. Thanks again Jack for coming out. It was nice talking saws with you!! The 441 is still on hold as of now. Thanks again... KRIS... AKA... STIHL N WOOD...

Jack is a wonderful person. He's on a roll here lately with saws too.... scored the beautiful brand new 372xpw on fhc and now the 7900! Im gonna have to keep my eye on him.:ices_rofl:

Jack was extremely nice and honest, and I told him to do and look over the saw in every way he wanted. He's very meticulously. Which I really liked about him. And I knew he would be a great judge of character on me and my saws behalf. We talked about honesty and how AS members roll.. And he got himself a really nice saw indeed. My 441 is also a 100% fine saw.. As of now its supposed to go to a fellow member. But I will keep my post up until thats final.. Thanks for all being great people...

Jack is a wonderful person. He's on a roll here lately with saws too.... scored the beautiful brand new 372xpw on fhc and now the 7900! Im gonna have to keep my eye on him.:ices_rofl:
Plus a blue 7900[emoji6]

Thanks for the kind words guys. I purchased a very nice Dolmar 7900 from Mr Stihl n Wood last night. You can buy with confidence from this great guy. We started and ran both 7900 and MS441CM. Both saws are very nice. The MS441CM is in excellent shape and anyone interested in this Stihl will be very satisfied with the purchase.
Thanks again Mr Stihl n Wood.

No problem jchin! Glad your happy with it! I hated to sell that saw! But I have Soooo Many saws.. But us CAD folk love our saws! Winter's coming and this guy loves his sleds too! So if I hadn't found such a screaming deal on this sled im buying I would have kept both of these saws. My biggest downfall is my compay has a saw shop Stihl/Husky. And at anytime I can get a brand new saw and have 50$/week taking out of my check.. Its nice but horrible! 50/wk is painless and I just grab whatever saw I want.. CADS WORSE NIGHTMARE!! haha... Thanks to everyone and I'll keep posted on the 441cm.... I believe it will go to a good home soon.. As of the moment its supposed to be going to LuvTree...

No problem jchin! Glad your happy with it! I hated to sell that saw! But I have Soooo Many saws.. But us CAD folk love our saws! Winter's coming and this guy loves his sleds too! So if I hadn't found such a screaming deal on this sled im buying I would have kept both of these saws. My biggest downfall is my compay has a saw shop Stihl/Husky. And at anytime I can get a brand new saw and have 50$/week taking out of my check.. Its nice but horrible! 50/wk is painless and I just grab whatever saw I want.. CADS WORSE NIGHTMARE!! haha... Thanks to everyone and I'll keep posted on the 441cm.... I believe it will go to a good home soon.. As of the moment its supposed to be going to LuvTree...

Arrgghhh! If I had a deal like that, I'd be in hock to the company store!

"You load 16 saws, waddya get, another day older and deeper in debt..."

I have too many saws and winter's coming and want a new sled. So that's the only reason for selling both. 600$ for the 441 and $500 for the 7900.

Nice justification! That just might cover the tax & license. Did the better half buy into this? I'm trying to justify putting a supercharger on the new Cat but I can't seem to talk myself into believing that selling a couple of saws will cover the bill.:) What are you getting?

Congrats on the 7900 Jchin! ! You are on a roll my friend! !

So much for that 50 cc class you liked so much! On to bigger and better things now!! (70 and 80 cc is where it's at!) :rock:

Congrats on the 7900 Jchin! ! You are on a roll my friend! !

So much for that 50 cc class you liked so much! On to bigger and better things now!! (70 and 80 cc is where it's at!) :rock:

Hi Mr DexterDay, this year I started cutting larger wood and to 50cc wasn't doing it for me. It was like going to a gun fight with a rubber knife. I finally got hold of the 70 and 80 cc saws, and it opened my eyes.......
50 cc saws felt like small block chevys, and 70 and 80 cc saws felt like big block chevy engines..... I like the torque of the bigger cc saws. I still blame you for getting me into this chainsaw CAD...... lol....

Hi Mr DexterDay, this year I started cutting larger wood and to 50cc wasn't doing it for me. It was like going to a gun fight with a rubber knife. I finally got hold of the 70 and 80 cc saws, and it opened my eyes.......
50 cc saws felt like small block chevys, and 70 and 80 cc saws felt like big block chevy engines..... I like the torque of the bigger cc saws. I still blame you for getting me into this chainsaw CAD...... lol....
Ok as of now, Both saws are considered sold.. Until 6pm tomorrow night.. I will repost if anything changes.. Thanks
just a follow up on this thread. I'm the one who bought the 441 from kris. Saw is a great runner and I'm very pleased with the buy. Sometimes things don't work out when you buy something unseen but this worked out great. Thanks kris. Jeff

No problem! Hope you got your bars and chains also? Threw in a brand new forester pro bar and chain for ya! I felt bad sending a half beat up 20" with it. So hope u like both...kris..

Back