• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS 460 MS 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for stihl 460 and 660 parts. Also looking for non running 460 or 660, anything. Pm me. Thanks.

sent from my STIHL 660 using Tapatalk

I am looking for top ends, cases, gas tanks, ect. Trying to put a whole new saw together and beef up my stock of parts. Its nice to have a inventory of parts when my saws are my meal ticket.

All I have left is some plastics, av rubbers, and small stuff like that from putting a 660 and 460 together myself.

Are the plastic shrouds you have for a 460? I would be interested in the top one if its in good shape.

Yeah, I would agree but I do like many of the Husqvarnas. They have been real reliable. Parts take longer to get but, I still agree. Go with the Stihl. After they worked the bugs out in the 335xpt it has been great. I don't know if I would pay extra ($100) for the 020T. Would you?
Dang, thanks anyway.

Dont know what happened there but it replied to a post thats not even in this thread.

Latest posts

Back