MS 660 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe25DA

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
IMG_4528.JPG IMG_4529.JPG IMG_4530.JPG IMG_4531.JPG IMG_4532.JPG IMG_4533.JPG IMG_4535.JPG IMG_4536.JPG I picked this saw up 2 years ago with a few others. We sold our house last year had another kid so I had no time It's sat for about a year. Moved into new house, slowly setting up a new shop so now it's time.
The saw is rough. Part of footpad handle cracked, air filter missing as is cover, clutch cover missing, brake handle broken off, recoil badly broken, flywheel destroyed and no bar. But, the bearings are tight, the fuel tank is good as is the carb and carb box and linkages, vibration idolaters, coil, crank case and luckily the piston and cylinder look new. So I tore it down cleaned it up and right now it's at the shop getting seals. I'll do the rest. I bought a flywheel, recoil and just ordered a airfilter and cover. I also bought the flywheel puller, wish I bought one years ago.

you should post some of your saws in the s25da post..... i know you find more then most....

Hey Joe. It's been a while, and welcome back! Congratulations on your move and new addition to your family. Do you still have that wickedly beautiful Poulan 395? I believe it had a chain brake, didn't it? I'd love to have one as nice as yours one day. Anyway, good to see you posting again. Happy New Year, Max.

Latest posts

Back