ms 880

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cutting Edge in NY. Just google "Cutting Edge NY" and you will find it. His name is Scott I think and he is a sponsor here. I think he still has some large mounts left...His supply is dwindling though.

I don't think Scott/Steve are gonna have a 47" titanium bar!
PM me if you want their phone #.
Scott is there in the AM, Steve usually pops in around 2-ish. Bankers hours or something? LOL

Just went to the Bailey's site they have the GB Titanium bars but no listing for Stihl. The only other place I found on the east coast that has them for stihl saws. I have a 50" for my 084.

Don't mean any disrespect to the site or others.

Not when you are running the forum as a business and want to sell sponsorships (advertising).

I stand behind my statement.

I have no issue with requiring businesses to pay for sponsorship in order to post on the forum as themselves, promoting their wares and services. But censoring the flow of ideas and knowledge from the user group is poor form.

I stand behind my statement.

I have no issue with requiring businesses to pay for sponsorship in order to post on the forum as themselves, promoting their wares and services. But censoring the flow of ideas and knowledge from the user group is poor form.
Then do it through a PM.
If you don't like the rules in the sandbox, find a different playground

I apologize for posting in the incorrect form, my intention was not to disrespect the site or others. I will use PM in the future.
Adirondackstihl was quoting Nuzzy, not you. Your question was just fine. It give the opportunity for sponsors to chime in and other members to send PM's to you with sources.

Is it a public thread or a forum for members that is open to the public? Pretty sure there are rules that are agreed to before membership is allowed. That being said I do not remember any warnings about CAD or PSA (ported saw addiction) :):):)

Latest posts

Back