MS200 rebuild beginning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlD

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Afternoon gents
The rebuild is getting underway and I’m beginning by looking through the parts from 5 saws to pick the best out...in the end I might end up getting 2 or 3 working saws but atm I’m just going to do one at a time, and the first one will use all the ‘best’ parts.
So, first question is about the ignition modules...aesthetically at least there looks to be 3 variants; does anyone know if/what the differences are?
TIA :popcorn2:
714182CF-0F01-4B44-90DA-554012FCC5EE.jpeg F7BA14A9-2A27-4A27-934A-878D80D069A8.jpeg

looks like the ducati all have the same part #, the iida im sure share the same part #, dont think there were any limited coils on these. as long as they mount up i would they would work, but prob have to have to corresponding flywheel to work right

Ah ok, that all makes sense. I didn’t think about paired flywheel and modules...I’ll have a look at the flywheels next and see if there appear to be any variations. Thanks for the input

Back