• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS200T setup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armbru84

Sucker for saws over 100cc
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Have a full setup for the MS200T. Saw runs good, I am sure it has a AM carb on it as I couldn't get the OEM one to run right. $570 for everything listed plus shipping. PayPal F&F

Saw is setup as rear handle currently. Kit is essentially brand new.
All the parts to go back to top handle included. Those are in good shape as well.
Total of 2 Stihl 14" bars and 3 chains.
12" bar and chain
Will include a scabbard as well.

Let me know if you would like any other pics etc.

Attachments

• IMG_1843.JPG
    IMG_1843.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1844.JPG
    IMG_1844.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1845.JPG
    IMG_1845.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1846.JPG
    IMG_1846.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1847.JPG
    IMG_1847.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 133
I am not familiar with the rear handle. Did the 200t come top handle normally with optional rear handle kit to swap?

Thanks
I think at one point you could buy either the rear handle or the top handle configuration. There then was a kit you could buy to convert it over.

@chipper1 may have a better idea as I know he has had a few.

I am not familiar with the rear handle. Did the 200t come top handle normally with optional rear handle kit to swap?

Thanks
You could buy them right from the dealer with a rear handle. I'm guessing a lot of dealers did not stock them in that configuration though.
It's similar to the ms201 which also is available with the rear handle although you don't see them often.
They are fun little saws, especially if your old, out of shape, and tired :sucks:.

Latest posts

Back