• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihls ms200 rear handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to sell my ms200 rear handle....600$ considering prices of new saws as well as its rarity . Buyer pays shipping costs. Not many of these made an even fewer kept as nice . Never modified, bone stock
So rare and hard to get parts for he can't even post pictures of the saw!

For reference the MS 211 is the current version of the MS 200, $320 locally.

So rare and hard to get parts for he can't even post pictures of the saw!

For reference the MS 211 is the current version of the MS 200, $320 locally.
No, it's not, the 201 rear handle is. That's just a plastic cased saw.
https://www.stihlusa.com/products/chain-saws/farm-and-ranch-saws/ms201cem/#features
We're just impatient. Apparently.
😄

The 201 is 2.41 HP 8.6# (35.2cc)
The 211 is 2.3 HP 9.5# (35.2cc)
The 200 is 2.3 HP pg 5 sec. 3.1, 10.6# (35.2cc)
I would suggest the 211 is a closer match to the 200 than the 201.

Though I do like metal better than plastic, so I can see your point...
Yeah, basically the 200/201 are pro saws, the 211 isn't. I doubt the 200 weighs 10.6 :oops:. That being said, if someone is looking for a budget/throw away version, the 211 would be a nice option. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the new husky mk3's do in this class of saw, everything I've seen is they are doing well. It's about time they did something in this size range!

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours :picture:.
Here's mine.
Not For Sale...
Just weighed it with 1/3 gas&oil and light 16" bar at 10.4lbs.
It is a hard to beat setup for everything under 12" if you are not working on the clock.
Empty factory weight w/o bar is supposed to be 8.4lbs.

Attachments

• 2023-10-28 14.08.23.JPG
    2023-10-28 14.08.23.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2023-10-28 14.08.48.JPG
    2023-10-28 14.08.48.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
Here's mine.
Not For Sale...
Just weighed it with 1/4 gas&oil and light 16" bar at 10.4lbs.
It is a hard to beat setup for everything under 12" if you are not working on the clock.
Empty factory weight w/o bar is supposed to be 8.4lbs.
She looks nice.
Mines pretty dirty in this pic, the 200t has a lot more use, as does the 201 rear handle, low hrs on the 2511.
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 9.59.57 AM.png

She looks nice.
Mines pretty dirty in this pic, the 200t has a lot more use, as does the 201 rear handle, low hrs on the 2511.
View attachment 1123320
This is terrible.... dirty tools 😲 😱
😆
You take your dirty tools and clean them immediately!
Don't forget to polish them you slacker.
And how dare you put another manufacturer next to my precious cupcakes.

I do hope this guy isn't upset while we are having a little fun here.

View attachment 1123335
What if he does :crazy2: .
That's a funny looking kitchen table
They were out for a walk in the barn :laugh:.
I think I was cleaning the truck out when I took that. I think I've only used the little baby saw once this year, not many small pruning jobs, but it's nice to have it. On the other hand, the rear handle has had many gallons thru it this yr.

What if he does :crazy2: .

They were out for a walk in the barn :laugh:.
I think I was cleaning the truck out when I took that. I think I've only used the little baby saw once this year, not many small pruning jobs, but it's nice to have it. On the other hand, the rear handle has had many gallons thru it this yr.
I woreout so many spurs on the 200Ts when on the ground wishing I had a 200. Don't need most of what I do have now so they can be modified a bunch. They are probably the best 35cc top buster of their time. The one I'm still building is going to be the one. The biggest restriction on these was always the carb and everything around it. They just don't work the user if you keep them tuned high and sharp as a razor! Nothing is as surgical as a 200T or 200 in a tree on those pesky branches ecept the 026 or 1125 series. My stock 260 was always lacking so 034-360 replaced it for me. Should have bought a new 200 back then or a pallet full. Now the 201 is just smoother with Mtron. Still no love for the 201T. They fell like mush climbing to do large dead removals. You're never connected to the tree in my experience is my best description.

Back