• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ms200t's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Trexler

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Trying to sell these as a package deal its 7 ms200t's three with great compression, 2 with descent, 1 with low, and one I can't test due to no flywheel. Pictures of these saws can be seen on my profile page in my album called 200t's. None of the saws have cylinder scoring which surprised me with the low compression saw so not sure what the deal is with it. Some have more parts then others as you can see in the pictures. I'm looking for offers on the lot, highest offer by Wednesday gets them. Other saws for sale from large lot I bought over the weekend (weekend score!! thread under chainsaw forum) also may have another huge lot coming soon. Thanks guys.

I have over 30 pics in an album on my profile page on here. I figured it was easier then having to make like 4-5 post in this thread to post the pictures.

I'd be interested in one if you'll sell seperetly. Whichever one is most complete and best shape id buy.

Back