Ms201tc-m crankshaft side play an conpression

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreuzspeiche

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello,

How much crankshaft side play is normal?
And how much compression?

I honed grinded the cylinder and got a new pistion from hyway it barly runs no idle got to much fuel m tronic.

So tested the compression got only 75psi i think its to less.
Maybe the cylinder ist round anmore got ready deep scretches.

New cylinder an piston installed and it runs.

But on full throttle she dies. Iwill check fule line and the new installed filter. Also the carb.

I hope i will find the problem. I cant calibrate the saw. It dies also in calibration.

New cylinder an piston installed and it runs.

But on full throttle she dies. Iwill check fule line and the new installed filter. Also the carb.

I hope i will find the problem. I cant calibrate the saw. It dies also in calibration.
Take it to a dealer and let them plug it in. Won't tell you a lot , but will tell you if there is a wiring issue.
Those solenoids are a good suspect. You can take the carb apart. Make sure it is clean. I have seen them with the screen stopped up.
Had one yesterday that the owner replaced the handle, but when he put it back he put the yellow ground wire under the screw that holds the connector to the ignition module. So, that circuit was open.

Have you checked compression since you replaced the cylinder ?

Back