Stihl sucks at customer service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can always ask your dealer to hand over you new saw in an unopened box. 'If' they know your competent it shouldn't be a problem.
I've had that thought but wasn't sure if it would affect my warranty because the dealer did not do the. Delivery inspection and set up

I haven't received it yet I'm very upset about that they are blaming covid-19 for slow shipping but I'm not believing it anymore I told my dealer I was going to be there at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning to pick up a saw and If my 461 wasn't there I was going to take the equivalent value in saws off his shelf and he was not going to say a word about it

Covid19 could be legit depending on where the saw is coming from. My day job is sales, I have vendors who normally ship in 3-5 days which are at 15-20 days right now..........while still quoting "ship in 3-5 days". UPS and Fedex are still mostly on the ball, doesn't seem to be the shipping itself that's the bottleneck.

I have had actual shipping delayed due to "civil unrest".

I haven't received it yet I'm very upset about that they are blaming covid-19 for slow shipping but I'm not believing it anymore I told my dealer I was going to be there at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning to pick up a saw and If my 461 wasn't there I was going to take the equivalent value in saws off his shelf and he was not going to say a word about it
Man you’ve had a run of bad luck for sure. Both of my local dealers have 461’s on the shelves. Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Covid19 could be legit depending on where the saw is coming from. My day job is sales, I have vendors who normally ship in 3-5 days which are at 15-20 days right now..........while still quoting "ship in 3-5 days". UPS and Fedex are still mostly on the ball, doesn't seem to be the shipping itself that's the bottleneck.

I have had actual shipping delayed due to "civil unrest".
It's supposed to be coming from West Virginia to Arkansas and right now it's 6 days past the estimated delivery date and it's coming FedEx so I don't know I may end up in jail tomorrow as mad as I am because I have lost money lots of it

It's supposed to be coming from West Virginia to Arkansas and right now it's 6 days past the estimated delivery date and it's coming FedEx so I don't know I may end up in jail tomorrow as mad as I am because I have lost money lots of it
So, what does the tracking information show? Was it shipped?
I don't think I'd try stealing merchandise from a dealer as a resolution. Sounds like your deal was with Stihl corporate and this is just the delivery dealer.
Your life, your choices.

Goods news my man !!! My brother is a GM for Fed Ex. He said get him the tracking number and he will have that package intercepted where ever it is and have it over nighted to you or your dealer. Please PM the tracking number to me ASAP so we can get this saw to you.

Goods news my man !!! My brother is a GM for Fed Ex. He said get him the tracking number and he will have that package intercepted where ever it is and have it over nighted to you or your dealer. Please PM the tracking number to me ASAP so we can get this saw to you.
I don't have the tracking number I'll have to get it from my dealer

I'm just so irritated I'm ready to make a point of I'm not being ****ed around anymore I did two years in prison and if you let people screw you around once they'll do it every time at some point you have to make a stand

Back