Stihl sucks at customer service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok
Many saws are on backorder from Stihl due to the pandemic.
Why would they be shipping a saw from West Virginia?
I’m in Wv. Last week both of my local dealers still had 461’s on the shelves. One of them even had a new 441 that I tried to make a deal on but they were asking only 20 less that the 461. The only saws they were out of was the 170 , both dealers were sold out of them.

I even got a new case and a pair of chaps the third picture is the receipt showing the serial number and that the total was 0.00.
FINALLY!! I encourage the serial number of the old one and this one be checked and reported because I don't like doubt in my honesty.
0709201718.jpg0709201717a.jpg0709201717.jpg

I too am glad it worked out this way yes it has been a almost unbelievable Adventure but but it's over and I think all doubts about anything I said have been eliminated or at least I hope they have a man is only as good as his word and my daddy taught me from a very young age no matter what be a man of your word. It's aggravating and irritating when somebody doubts what I say and I can't prove what I'm saying but in the end it all worked out.

I stood there and watched him he started the saw let it idle for about 4 to 5 minutes and then adjusted the carburetor following the method in the book and then shut it off and handed it to me what should I do as a break-in procedure? Do I need to mix the oil at 50 to 1 or should I go a little thicker like 45 to 1 or 40 to 1?

There's a 461 here locally on FB I looked at earlier this week that was made in 4/20 on the sticker...

Back