• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS251C Chain Tensioner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need the adjuster,a bar stud,two bar stud nuts and cover. My MS251c has the "easy adjuster" which I want to convert to the regular adjuster.

Ill have to see if I have a cover and nuts. I can certainly send you the adjuster and a bar stud though.

I found this cover off an 023 and pulled a few of the better studs I had from a ms250. I assume these interchange with the 251? Heres what I have and you are welcome to it all.
20190106_133035.jpg

Not sure exactly what cover I need. The #1701 for the MS251 only uses one bar stud. The #1704 for a MS250 should work right? It dose not have the plastic stud that goes into the hole in side plate. Seems like I read on here somewhere that a #1705 is the correct one also that one for a MS170 would work. Could someone help me out with the correct side cover. Harzack223 provided me one for a 023 #0405 not sure it will work,I need to remove bar and check.

Back