MS361, finally! With pics...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed in Maine

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments on picking out a saw. I got it last Saturday but have been out of town all week so I just got a chance to play with it tonight. Very nice unit, can't even tell it's running in your hands except for the sound. Took a few passes through an apple tree, like butter. My buddy took care of me. Saw was pretty much retail price but he threw in a pair of stihl chaps, couple ball caps, file, oil, and two new chains. Pics are below. Would like to get some video's of it going when I get some time over the holidays. Thanks again,
Ed
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Enjoy your new toy, er tool. Be careful though, they have a tendancy to multiply..... Especially when hangin' out here. Nice saw. If they are indeed as improved from the 036 as I hear(have one) you'll love it.:cheers: :cheers:

Nice. I've never regretted spending more to get better quality. But when I settle for less, I'm always thinking about the one I should have got.

Congrats! Picked up my 361 last week, and got to play with it for a couple of hours. Nice. With the 40-80 MPH winds we're getting here in Oregon tonight, I'm thinking I may "have" to use it a bit more tomorrow for post-storm cleanup.

SawTroll said:
why the Farm Boss label on the bar (not that it really matters) ?????

That's what I was thinkin'. Is the 361 slummin' ... or what??? That puppy needs a nice 20" Rollomatic ES like mine!

Have fun, you're gonna love that saw! :blob2:

Canyon Angler said:
That's what I was thinkin'. Is the 361 slummin' ... or what??? That puppy needs a nice 20" Rollomatic ES like mine!

I prefer the German made, laminated, Rollomatic E. It is lighter, and make the saw more balanced and nimble.:biggrinbounce2:

Bar longevity is not a big consern of mine.

Back